Terms & Conditions
Contact us by email or phone
Phone: ( + 57. 4 ) - 562 - 5522
Business hours: weekdays / 9:00 am – 6:00 pm UCT/GMT -5
All CANO pieces come with a certificate indicating the origins of the original piece and a six month guarantee for manufacturing defects. CANO is the only company authorized to replicate pre-Columbian pieces from the Gold Museum in Bogota, Colombia. We also offer a fashionable collection of fairly traded handmade products from artisans around Colombia. We stride to establish long-term relations with artisans and help them expose their art to the world. Handcrafted products are very unique and inventory is limited, if there are products of your interest please feel free to inquire and we will provide a list of available products in stock.
All orders will be shipped 2 weeks from when the order is processed. All our pieces are handmade in our production facility in Rio Negro (Antioquia, Colombia). Delivery may vary depending on availability and stock.
All orders are sent via Fedex (door to door service). Shipping expenses are assumed by the purchaser and will be added to final balance of the order. Once you order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail notifying you with a tracking number. Import tariffs may apply and are assumed by the purchaser
We accept credit cards (visa, Master Card, Amex) . To begin production of your order the total balance must be paid in full.
We want you to love your purchases from CANO. If you are unhappy with your selections and would like a refund or exchange, please return your items within 30 days for a refund to the credit card you used for your purchase. Because our items are handmade, you may find small imperfections, which are the nature of our pieces.
Terms and Conditions
We hope you enjoy visiting and shopping at CANO. This website was developed exclusively for us, and all the design, photography, and copy are intellectual property of CANO. Any outside use of our content is prohibited without our written consent. We cannot guarantee our site will be error-free and are not responsible for any misuse or viral elements introduced by others. CANO reserves the right to correct any errors or to update product information at any time.
CANO respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining and using any information collected from you responsibly. We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties without your expressed consent or unless required by law. By visiting our website, or providing your information to us, you are accepting the practices described in this policy. The following information is collected as you navigate our website and/or send inquiries to us via our website:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of browsers on our site
- Visitor information, when provided, including but not limited to: email address, name, physical address, and profile preference. The type of communication and/or account creation solicited by the visitor determines level of information collected.
- Order information, billing and shipping addresses are collected from visitors who create a saved online shopping account with CANO
- Information about pages visited on our site and the duration of a visitor’s stay.
- All visitor information collected is used to improve the navigability and content of our website, fulfill orders, and respond to inquiries.
- CANO does not send unsolicited emails. If you would like to receive emails from us about our artisan products, please sign up on our home page.